Thursday, April 23, 2009

Steps forward, steps backward

So I have a few new things going. I started my first pair of socks, which are going along nicely. I haven't had a whole lot of time to work on them, so they sit with just the cuff done on one. I am hoping after finals to get more time to be able to concentrate on what I am doing. I started a scarf, realized I messed up after about 6 inches, ripped the whole thing out this morning, and started over. Sometimes I need to just do that rather than try to frog back to a certain place. I also still have the twins blankets I am working on... they are becoming a big pain. I want to move on to other things, but I wont let myself start something big because those need to be finished first.

One of the reasons I really want to finish those is Zach wants a blanket. He is going to pick out the yarn and just wants me to make him a really big comfy blanket. He picked out a pattern, which I will probably have to tweak a little depending on the type of yarn he brings home. I want to crochet it because I don't have any very long circular knitting needles, but I really don't want to start another crochet project with two already going.

Rough draft for a big essay is due tomorrow and I only have 1 1/2 pages out of AL LEAST 5 done. I just cannot get into this. It is on Supreme Court cases, which isn't all that bad. I don't know what my problem is. I have to go into to work in a few hours and them we're doing something with Zach's parents at church tonight, so I have to get most of it done now... finish in the morning at the school computer lab. Fun. Off to work on it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment