Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm Back!

Wedding is done, honeymoon is over, real life has set in and I think we're finally back into the swing of things. It was quite a crazy month and a half there for a while. I really don't have much knitting/crocheting to report other than I'm still working on the baby blankets for the twins... who were born a week after my wedding. Aubrey and Nicholas are so adorable! I feel a little bad about not having their blankets done for them, but really, they don't know the difference and I just got too busy with the wedding and all. Getting married really kinda takes over your life!

I just started on a washcloth last night just to get myself back into knitting. I'm hoping to have it done by the end of the weekend but if it takes longer that's ok too. I'm VERY excited because I ordered some sock dpns and put a highly recommended beginning sock book on hold at the library. I work at the library on Thursday, so I hope the package has come by then too, but we'll see. I still need to pick up sock yarn anyway. But I'm very excited to learn how to knit socks...

No comments:

Post a Comment