Monday, May 11, 2009

Almost there

I finished both washcloths for mothers day, and they were both well received. After that rush of time crunched knitting, I feel like I don't have much to work on. I want to finish these baby blankets and get them out of my mind to focus on other things. I'm waiting to take a sock class until after Zach leaves. Its something to look forward to. I can't start Yolanda's fetchings until I get my needles from my cousin in Rochester where I left them last weekend. I don't know what to do.

Getting back to the title of this post, I am almost done with this semester. I have an exam tomorrow morning and Wednesday afternoon and then I'm done. I still have to think about what I am doing next semester and get a move on with it. I found 1-2 classes I could take at night at Fredonia, but I don't feel like doing that to myself. I think I'm going to apply at Empire State and see what happens. Ok, enough procrastinating. Back to studying for computer science.

No comments:

Post a Comment