Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Decorations!

Last night my mom, her neighbor Margaret, Zach and I went shopping in search of decorations. Thank goodness I changed the second color to silver. Zach and I walked into A.C. Moore and they had all of their Christmas stuff discounted way down... and there was tons of silver stuff! We got a few different things to decorate with and we also got the mirrors to put the candles on... but we had to get a rain check for the candles. They didn't have 30 in the size we wanted. LOL. Pictures to follow sometime...

Zach and I went to look at rings yesterday at the place when he got my engagement ring. The jeweler was really excited to get working on my band and already had ideas for it. I'm dropping it off next Monday (no ring for a while :/ ) so he can custom fit it to my engagement ring. That way they will fit together perfectly.

I restarted the baby blanket. It was making me mad and I didn't like how it was turning out, so I started over with a different pattern, which I like much better.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOO.... your ring is going to be so cool! You're engagement ring is so unique! Silver is an awesome color and your first color is turquoise, right or no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its actually teal, but same idea. Its just been hard getting everything to match...

    ReplyDelete