Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, We Have a Ring!


That's right, I got my engagement ring back! I was very excited last night when Zach gave it back to me after stopping in at the jewelers/ The wax for my wedding band is done, now I just need to stop in and ok the design! It's very exciting!

Ok, its time to get serious about these baby blankets. Here is the girl baby blanket:
This one is kinda hanging out until I figure out how to attach a new skein of yarn. I'm guessing its not all that difficult, but I just haven't sat down and tried to do it yet. Maybe that will be one of this afternoon's projects.

And secondly, here is the baby boy blanket:
Sad, I know. I'm favoring them before they're even born! Kidding... I just didn't have the right yarn until Tuesday, so this is only two days old. I really need to get working though... who knows how much longer I have until they are born. On top of that, I'm not even sure of the gender of either of them! I really do think it will be a boy and a girl, but it could be 2 boys or 2 girls. If I'm wrong, I gotta work fast and whip up another in the appropriate colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment