Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Bad...

Ok, so I've been a little busy. And I don't even have that much to report. Oh yeah, I made some people mad (namely my future mother in law) some people ticked me off (namely, my future mother in law) but I think its all good now. Plans are moving along, slowly but surely, and I have not lost my mind yet. All in all, I think 2009 is turning out ok.

Jets are out of the playoffs (poor Favre) so I've mostly lost intrest. If we had cable or something it would be much easier to keep in touch with the football and hockey worlds, but we don't. And it's just too much work trying to keep up with things online or in the papers. Rather, I don't think I care enough to do that. Maybe this summer we could get dish. I would love to have the food network back. It's too bad they dont have plans where you pay per channel and you can pick theones you want. Whatever company does that first would get a lot of new customers I bet.

Having a wedding pow wow tomorrow night with the parents to make sure everyone is on the same page. Its getting very hard to keep everyone happy. I swear, planning a wedding isn't stressfil... planning a wedding and trying to keep everyone happy is the stressful part. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment