Monday, June 8, 2009

He takes after his father

My kitten is insane. Certifiably loco. For the past 25 minutes he has been running and jumping around the apartment like he is being chased my something, which he isn't. He plays with anything he sees, whether it moves or not and whether or not it is attached to him. Walls and vertical objects are not a hindrance, just more running space. Moving at the speed of light isn't fast enough.

I keep joking with my friends that Elliot (the kitten) takes after Zach. They are both such BOYS. That and Elliot always makes messes I have to clean up, much like someone else I know (eh hmm, laundry especially). But we wont go into that.

Finally finished Yolanda's fetching and I don't like it. I don't think it was the right yarn for the project and it was hard knitting something that was black because the stitched were hard to see. I think I might just order some nice purple yarn from knit picks and try try again. Such a shame though. Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment