Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Summer

It's that time again when Zach leaves for the summer and I'm left to enjoy (or not) the summer by myself. This time its not as long as last summer, so that's what I'm trying to focus on. Maybe I will get lots of knitting and organizing with him gone.

We finally named little kitty: Elliot! He is so cute, but he is definitely playful. I feel bad because some nights I come home from being gone all day and he just want to play play play and I'm done after 15 minutes. Luckily he is starting to play on his own with some of the toys we bought him.

Not too much else to report really. I am almost done with one of Yolanda's fetchings. I just did the last cable row so I think there is only 4 more rows left, the bind off, and then the thumb. The thumb kind of scares me. I was pretty proud considering I went from having like 40% to 90% done the other night. I am hoping after I get my errands done tomorrow that I will be able to finish it and maybe work on a baby blanket? I wont let myself start ANYTHING else until I get at least one of those done. Oh yeah, should probably work on wedding thank yous too. I bet if I really wanted to I could finish those. That would be cool. We'll see what happens.

1 comment: